Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Performance Reviews: Annually with Quarterly Touch Base
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours per week: 40
Pay per hour: $14/hr for first 3 months’ probation period, then $15/hr after that
To apply, you must call (614) 465-0179 for a preliminary phone interview. This is an automated service in which your answers will be recorded for our review. You will be called for an in-person interview if we like your answers.
- Assist with Installation Technician Lead in planning an estimated time of arrival and work at each stop so that the customer can be informed of times.
- Be clean, shaved and in proper uniform. We want all of our customers to have a “wow” experience and the opposite will happen if you are not looking professional.
- Help in loading and unloading of truck MAKING SURE ALL ITEMS ARE SECURED IN A WAY THAT THERE IS NO DAMAGE IN TRANSIT OR MOVING.
- Help with preparation of upcoming deliveries.
- Meet with Warehouse Manager to discuss next month.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Must have valid driver’s license and can drive manual box truck.
- Assemble various types of merchandise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 100lbs+.
- Able to work in hot & cold environments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic Math skills.
- Must be able to meet short deadlines with ability to work beyond normal office hours, if required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Columbus, OH